Classic Cotton Sheet Set
$69.99 - $99.99
- Crisp hand, similar to percale and designed to get softer with each wash
- Yarn is combed and ring-spun for enhanced durability
- Making the bed is easy with 'foot of bed' labels on the fitted and flat sheets
- Set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases with envelope closure (Twin and Twin XL sets include 1 pillowcase)
- Inspired by our products found in luxury hotels around the world
|Twin||39" x 76" x 14"||67" x 98"|
|Twin XL||39" x 80" x 14"||67" x 104"|
|Full||54" x 80" x 14"||88" x 98"|
|Queen||60" x 80" x 14"||92" x 104"|
|King||78" x 80" x 14"|
|Cal King||78" x 84" x 14"|
|Standard||20" x 26"|
|King||20" x 36"|
I LOVE ❤️ my new sheets! They are comfortable, cozy and welcoming! Circling back for more...
I love the blush color and feel of these sheets, but the diagonal in which the seam is sewn doesn't allow the fitted sheet to snuggly hug the bed. I am constantly having to pull the sheet up and re stretch it over the top corners of the mattress because it does not stay put. A straight seam and better elastic would fix this problem! This is a quality oversight, I won't buy sheets here again.
Sheets are made of very thin fabric and weak elastic corners. These won’t last very long.
I just received this set so to be fair I will at least give them a try. They are much lighter weight than any hotel sheet I have ever slept under.
They are good quality. Anyone who raves about them is probably sincere. I was trying to replace sheets that were part of a major retailer’s high end line that were dramatically better, or to reproduce that hotel quality. It I bought these without those expectations I imagine I’d be pleased, though maybe I try for more of a discount in the future.