Sateen Duvet Set (Centium Satin)
$109.99 - $169.00
- Woven using Centium Core Technology for a silky feel that's made to last
- 65% ring-spun combed cotton, 35% Centium Core microfilament polyester
- Duvet cover has a bottom button closure and ties in all corners to secure the insert
- Sham has 2-inch decorative hem and envelope closure
- 2-piece set includes duvet cover and 1 standard sham
- Pairs perfectly with our Innerloft Duvet Insert
- Found in luxury hotels around the world
(W x L)
(W x L x D)
(W x L)
(W x L)
|Twin||67" x 98"||39" x 76" x 14"|
|Twin XL||67" x 98"||39" x 80" x 14"|
|Twin/Twin XL||64" x 90"|
|Full||88" x 98"||55" x 76" x 14"|
|Queen||92" x 104"||60" x 80" x 14"|
|Full/Queen||93" x 90"|
|King||76" x 80" x 14"|
|Cal King||72" x 84" x 14"|
|King/Cal King||110" x 104"||106" x 90"|
20" x 26"
20" x 36"
I am very impressed. I ordered the white in king size, even though my bed is queen size. It was good call because when I washed it in hot water, and dried it on high heat it was a perfect fit for my queen size duvet insert. I liked it SO much that I ordered percale sheet set (in king size), and a robe a size too large, as I expect them all to shrink after wash/dry. The only thing I didn’t order larger is the bed skirt since that is spot clean only. I’m excited to get my bed feeling like a hotel.
The duvet cover was everything I hoped for. I have the duvet cover and the insert. It felt like I was in a hotel bed. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
We are very pleased with our duvet cover and shams. The sage color is a soft green/ grey and is very restful.
To my surprise it DID NOT fit my Comforter that I purchased for my new home. I sadly have to return the items but they were extremely nice, great quality and maybe next time I will have better success. I was so disappointed because I was so excited to decorate my home!!
Absolute luxury like a 5 star hotel. This is the fifth order from Standard Textile. I’ve purchased both the cotton and sateen. This product is superior and washes well.