Classic Cotton Duvet Set
$89.99 - $109.99
- Crisp hand, similar to percale
- Yarn is combed and ring-spun for enhanced durability
- Duvet cover has a bottom button closure and ties in all corners to secure the insert
- Sham has 2-inch decorative hem and envelope closure
- 2-piece set includes duvet cover and standard sham
- Pairs perfectly with our Innerloft Duvet Insert
- Inspired by our products found in luxury hotels around the world
(W x L)
(W x L)
(W x L)
|64" x 90"||93" x 90"||106" x 90"|
I’m pretty hard to please in the bedding department. This is 5 star hotel quality cotton and I LOVE it. It’s thick and luxe and improves with each wash. You have to rush it right out of the dryer to the bed and still, there’s some wrinkling, but it smoothes out eventually. Ideally, they would be ironed, but that’s if you want it SUPER crisp...it’s no different than any good quality, pure fabric. Honestly, sometimes I spray the fold over part of the duvet (by the pillows) with water, pull tight, and hit it with a hairdryer! Works like a charm. But trust me, the quality and feel is SO much more important to me than having no wrinkles...which honesty, to me, usually represents polyester or some other synthetic fabric. Bottom line, it looks high quality, feels high quality and has made my king sized bed like a giant white cloud that I can’t wait to hop into every night. Bonus tip...lunova blanket folded at the foot. Heaven.
Very high quality and looks AMAZING! I'm sad that I ended up getting the wrong color (Sage instead if Charcoal Gray) but the Sage is light enough to match against my silver/gray bedpost. Overall a great buy that's worth the price!
Sent this back. It looked shabby on the bed unless you like to iron. The color was nice though.