Cleveland Clinic HOPE Face Mask, Set of 3
- 3-pack of non-medical grade, reusable face masks
- Majority of profit to fund COVID-19 and other infectious diseases research at Cleveland Clinic
- Ultra-soft 100% Cotton with breathable mesh liner
- Adjustable ear loops and neck strap
- Removable nose piece
- Filters for the filter pocket sold here
- One Size Fits Most: 5.5"x10.75"
- Final Sale
- Not intended for medical purposes or use by children
This is the only facemask I have found that does not fog up my glasses. It has a very unique fit around the nose and longer band to tighten. I also see that Standard Textile has manufacturing plants in Georgia, South Carolina, and Texas. I like supporting our communities (and manufactures in the U.S.) and it is neat they partnered with the Cleveland Clinic for this face mask.
Good quality washable masks for a good cause.
Fits great and is super breathable. I forget that I have it on.
Very good product for the price that I paid!
My first reaction was delight, but I don’t like that I have to remove nose metal to wash and then when trying to wear it ??? Who came up with this bizarre strapping and lacing of the straps. Not secure to the face, excessive snout of weak elastic and strange lacing? Wanted to love them, but I don’t