Terms of Purchase and Sale
TERMS OF SALE
To conveniently facilitate purchases through the Site, you may choose to create an account. Should you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and restricting access to your account information. You agree that you will not share your password and other login credentials with any other individual or party. You are responsible for all activity that occurs in your account. When you create an account on the Site, you represent and warrant that the information you provide is accurate, current and true. It may also be possible to purchase Products without creating an account.
Please notify us immediately by email at email@example.com if you believe your account information has been compromised. Because you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information you will be solely responsible for the losses incurred by STC and others due to any unauthorized use of your account that arises from your willful or negligent conduct.
To promote events, special offers or products, STH may distribute promotional codes (“Promo Codes”) that are redeemable towards purchases on standardtextilehome.com. The Promo Codes are subject to certain exclusions or restrictions that may be determined by STH in its sole discretion.
- Only valid Promo Codes will be honored and any Promo Codes supplied or promoted by an unauthorized third party will not be considered valid. • Promo Codes may not be combined.
- Each Promo Code is limited to the use of a single order or item and is void if duplicated.
- Promo Codes cannot be redeemed for cash or any cash equivalent.
- In the event of a product return, the original form of payment will be credited less the amount of discounts received using Promo Codes.
If for any reason you decide that you do not want to keep an STH Product, you may return the Product within 90 days after receipt of the Product. Please review the return policy below.
- You must return the Product within the first 90 days after receipt of the Product.
- Initiate the return process at https://standardtextilehome.com/pages/returns-exchanges or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, receipt and contact information in the email.
- We will confirm that you are within the 90-day trial period and send a return shipping label.
- Once we receive the returned Product we will issue a credit in the amount of the original purchase price (including any discounts that were applied to your order) to your original form of payment (such as credit card account).
Shipping damages or Product lost in shipping must be taken care of with the carrier. Risk of loss and title for products purchased from STH pass to you upon delivery of such products (by STH or our manufacturer) to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged or lost shipments.
We’re engineers. We get angry if our products do not meet the expectations of our customers. We want our products to work for you. If you believe any of the STH products that you purchased are defective, please contact us within 72 hours of receiving the Product and we will replace the Product or issue a refund.
Here’s what you need to do: Send us an email at email@example.com. In your email, attach your receipt, a photo of the defect and a description of the defect. STH will review and determine how to replace the product or issue a refund.
PRICES AND SHIPPING
The price for Products will be displayed on the Site. Prices displayed on the Site do not include taxes. There is no charge for standard shipping within the contiguous United States. Express shipping is available for a designated fee.
Our website currently uses one or more third parties that you will authorize to process payments. Our third-party payment processors accept payments through various credit cards, PayPal and Google Pay. The complete list of payment options will be detailed on the applicable payment screen at the time of your purchase.
All amounts listed are in U.S. dollars and all monetary transactions on the website take place in U.S. dollars.
You agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using the Site for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Attempting to use the Site to disseminate material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Attempting to use the Site to disseminate material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by STC in its sole discretion;
- Attempting to use the Site to disseminate advertisements;
- Attempting to use the Site to disseminate viruses, trojan horses, timebombs, worms, cancelbots, or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Engaging in any other activity which, in the judgment of STC, exposes STC or any third party to any liability or detriment of any type; or
- Knowingly submitting false or misleading information relating to employment opportunities.
STC reserves the right to deny access to the Site for any violation of these Terms.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides the opportunity for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials posted on the Site infringe your copyright, you or your agent should send STC a letter titled “Notification of Claimed Infringement” requesting that the alleged illegal material be removed, or that access to it be blocked. The notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the works that have been allegedly infringed upon;
- Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
- Identification of the specific material alleged to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient enough to allow STC to locate the material on the Site;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address along with a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner mentioned is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly filed against you by STC, the DMCA permits you to send STC a counter-notice requesting and explanation. Notices and counter-notices must meet the DMCA requirements. See https://www.copyright.gov/ for details. Please send notices and counter-notices to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please seek legal counsel before filing a claim as there are penalties for false claims made under DMCA.