Luxe Reversible Duvet (Paragon)
White + White
$129.00 - $169.00
- Made with 100% environmentally friendly BCI-certified cotton
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification
- Moisture-wicking technology provides a cooler sleep experience
- 100% ring-spun cotton with a true sateen weave for a softer hand-feel
- Reversible, two-tone duvet cover offers twice the style
- Duvet cover has clean, zipper closure and ties in all corners to secure insert
- Found in luxury hotels around the world
Totally worth the price! Only thing I could complain about was the funky smell when I took it out of the packaging. Other than at, amazing!
Very soft and great quality even after washing
These sheets are super soft, almost silky, thin breathable and just right. Would highly recommend. Only minor issue is pillow cases are pretty wrinkly out of the dryer.
I love the flint gray color which really pops against our white comforter. I partnered the pillowcases with more pillows in black jersey knit and satin-y silver gray striped pillow cases which really looks great. The bed looks like a classic men's flannel suit!! I like the fit of the bottom sheet- - no wrinkles or excess material; the top sheet—not skimpy, big enough all the way around; and the king pillowcases—the design is similar to a sham i.e. the open end tucks neatly inward for a clean look. Overall I am very please with the quality and design of this set of sheets. Kate
I am so happy with my new sheets! They are so well made and so comfortable!