Luxe Sheet Set (Paragon)
$126.99 - $189.00
- Made with 100% environmentally friendly BCI-certified cotton
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification
- Moisture-wicking technology provides a cooler sleep experience
- 100% ring-spun cotton with a true sateen weave for a softer hand-feel
- Accommodates mattress depths up to 16”
- Making the bed is easy with 'foot of bed' labels
- Set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases with envelope closure (Twin and Twin XL sets include 1 pillowcase)
- Found in luxury hotels around the world
(W x L)
(W x L x D)
(W x L)
(W x L)
|Twin||70" x 98"||39" x 76" x 16"|
|Twin XL||70" x 104"||39" x 80" x 16"|
|Twin/Twin XL||67.5" x 94.5"|
|Full||92" x 98"||55" x 76" x 16"|
|Queen||96" x 104"||60" x 80" x 16"|
|Full/Queen||97.5" x 94.5"|
|King||76" x 80" x 16"|
|Cal King||72" x 84" x 16"|
|King/Cal King||114" x 104"||111" x 94.5"|
20" x 26"
20" x 36"
First, the positives: Shipping was great, shipped out same day as ordered Purchase includes a really thoughtful note that made me feel like an appreciated customer Tags that identify foot of the bed and the top of the bed. Unfortunately that's where my compliments end: Sheets are so thin, I can see the quilting on the mattress cover underneath The wrinkles are ridiculous. The sheets have a tag that says ironong recommended but it's 2020; who has time to iron sheets? In addition to my career, I'm a mother and wife trying to navigate a crazy pandemic. I'm really disappointed because my goal was to really create a soothing master retreat to give us some respite through this crazy time and that's not what I received with this purchase.
I LOVE these wonderfully soft sheets. Truly like wrapping up in a cloud.
Exactly what I expected! Happy with the quality. Another set is coming... will buy more in the future..
VERY COMFY but disappointed in design, generic with no trim. Fitted bottom sheet is large enough for mattress, but I like my top sheet longer for a fold over, these are skimpy.
We have not got thm on the bed yet but wondered if we should wash them first???