Sateen Sheet Set (Centium Satin)
$109.00 - $149.00
- Found in luxury hotels around the world
- Woven using Centium Core Technology for a silky feel that's made to last
- 65% ring-spun combed cotton, 35% Centium Core microfilament polyester
- Making the bed is easy with 'foot of bed' labels on the fitted and flat sheets
- All colors have a subtle striped appearance
- 3-piece sheet set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and pillowcase with envelope closure
(W x L)
(W x L x D)
(W x L)
|Twin||67" x 98"||39" x 76" x 14"||20" x 26"|
|Twin XL||67" x 98"||39" x 80" x 14"||20" x 26"|
|Full||88" x 98"||55" x 76" x 14"||20" x 26"|
|Queen||92" x 104"||60" x 80" x 14"||20" x 26"|
|King||110" x 104"||76" x 80" x 14"||20" x 36"|
|Cal King||110" x 104"||72" x 84" x 14"||20" x 36"|
I first experienced these sheets in a cruise ship suite and it felt so rich to me that I hunted down the manufacturer upon my return. These sheets are durable (ask my cat) and yet the most luxurious I've experienced, even with much higher thread counts. I'm really picky and I am totally satisfied. Imagine that!
Discovered them in a nice hotel and actually took off the sheets to see who made them. Was thrilled to see that we could order them for home. The sheets are quality and really reach their full degree of comfort after the second wash. Just ordered five sets for our Christmas gifts to our grown kids.
These did not disappoint! Very soft and look great on my bed.
Let me preface this review by saying that I typically don't care about my bedding, but my girlfriend urged me to get something new. After scouring the internet, I stumbled upon this and its beautiful colors. Thought I'd give it a try and WOW I am in love. I don't think I can use any other bedding company anymore because these sheets just look and feel so luxury. Best thing about it: it's affordable.
Love those sheets , very comfy and smooth .