Sateen Sheet Set (Centium Satin)
$92.99 - $149.00
- Found in luxury hotels around the world
- Woven using Centium Core Technology for a silky feel that's made to last
- 65% ring-spun combed cotton, 35% Centium Core microfilament polyester
- Making the bed is easy with 'foot of bed' labels on the fitted and flat sheets
- All colors have a subtle striped appearance
- 3-piece sheet set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and pillowcase with envelope closure
(W x L)
(W x L x D)
(W x L)
(W x L)
|Twin||67" x 98"||39" x 76" x 14"|
|Twin XL||67" x 98"||39" x 80" x 14"|
|Twin/Twin XL||64" x 90"|
|Full||88" x 98"||55" x 76" x 14"|
|Queen||92" x 104"||60" x 80" x 14"|
|Full/Queen||93" x 90"|
|King||76" x 80" x 14"|
|Cal King||72" x 84" x 14"|
|King/Cal King||110" x 104"||106" x 90"|
20" x 26"
20" x 36"
These are absolutely amazing sheets. I will be buying another set.
Great hotel quality sheets exactly what I expected!! Glad I was able to purchase this at a lower price direct from the manufacturer.
Slept on these sheets in a high end hotel and knew I had to have them. Found them online and was so happy! They are the best sheets I have ever owned!
After spending a couple of nights on your sheets at the Greenbrier I searched for the label and took photos . Ordered when I returned home and they do not disappoint. Thinking of ordering some for family members. AND made in the USA, right?
I first experienced these sheets in a cruise ship suite and it felt so rich to me that I hunted down the manufacturer upon my return. These sheets are durable (ask my cat) and yet the most luxurious I've experienced, even with much higher thread counts. I'm really picky and I am totally satisfied. Imagine that!