Luxe Sheet Set (Paragon)
$149.00 - $189.00
- Made with 100% environmentally friendly BCI-certified cotton
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification
- Moisture-wicking technology provides a cooler sleep experience
- 100% ring-spun cotton with a true sateen weave for a softer hand-feel
- Accommodates mattress depths up to 16”
- Making the bed is easy with 'foot of bed' labels
- 3-piece sheet set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and pillowcase with envelope closure
- Found in luxury hotels around the world
(W x L)
(W x L x D)
(W x L)
(W x L)
|Twin||70" x 98"||39" x 76" x 16"|
|Twin XL||70" x 104"||39" x 80" x 16"|
|Twin/Twin XL||67.5" x 94.5"|
|Full||92" x 98"||55" x 76" x 16"|
|Queen||96" x 104"||60" x 80" x 16"|
|Full/Queen||97.5" x 94.5"|
|King||76" x 80" x 16"|
|Cal King||72" x 84" x 16"|
|King/Cal King||114" x 104"||111" x 94.5"|
20" x 26"
20" x 36"
Just like the sheets you sleep on in luxury hotels! I took my sheets out of dryer as soon as they were done drying so they were not wrinkled. Love them and plan to order more products from this manufacturer.
We just received our sheets last week and after washing them; we put them on our respective beds this past Sunday. I sleep in a King size bed and my husband sleeps in a twin. Both size sheets fit our mattresses better than any other brand we have purchased. I have a tempur-pedic that is very deep and these sheets fit perfectly. These sheets are very comfortable. The reason I only gave 4 stars is that they do wrinkle more than other sheets that I have had, and I refuse to iron them. After washing, I do use a fabric softener sheet which keeps the sheets relatively soft.
Very happy with our selection
We needed a fitted sheet that would accommodate the 3" pad that we added to our mattress. These sheets fit perfectly, and the top sheet is long enough to be tucked easily under the foot of the mattress. All in all, we were very pleased and would highly recommend these, especially if you have a deep mattress.
Love, love, love these sheets Thank you.