$280.00 - $310.00
- Premium white down and feather pillowtop mattress topper
- 100% down top layer, 90% feather / 10% down 3” gusseted bottom layer
- 100% cotton shell with piped seams
- Dual-layered design for added support and cozy comfort
- Baffle box construction prevents shifting of down and eliminates cold spots
- 550 fill-power down
- Responsible Down Standard certification
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification
The product was good but not quite what I was looking for in that the fluff that I wanted wasn't there. So I may have to pay the $600 to get what I wanted.
I'm giving this a four because the feathers do come out and poke you sometimes. And although it's not overwhelming, I do have small feather particles floating around sometimes. But overall, the topper is comfortable and even protects my bed from wear. It's heavy but in a good way. I will say I wish they had put elastic bands to secure it to the mattress. As it is, it simply lays on top of the mattress and sometimes shifts depending on how you use your bed. These are my reasons for a 4 instead of a 5, esp for a reasonably expensive topper.
This things is worth every penny spent! I don’t ever want to get out of bed
I purchased a firm mattress, but it was too firm. Then purchased this down topper and have been sleeping in heaven since. Love love my topper.
I did a lot research before purchasing this topper because it felt a little pricey but it is worth every penny! The comfiest, softest topper. It even has helped me get a better night sleep! A must buy!